How to cancel your Tinder subscription on an Android device in 2 different ways
Whether you’ve decided Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold is not worth your time or money, or you’ve met someone and are ready for a deeper commitment, it might be time to cancel your premium Tinder subscription.
If you’re an Android user, here are two different ways to cancel a Tinder subscription, depending on how you signed up.
How to cancel a Tinder subscription on Android through the Google Play Store
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android.
2. Tap the three horizontal grey bars at the top to see the sidebar menu.
3. Tap “Subscriptions.”
4. Find and tap the Tinder subscription.
5. Select “Cancel subscription,” at the bottom.
6. You will be asked why you’re cancelling. You can choose an option, or select “Decline to answer” at the bottom. The tap “Continue.”
7. Select “Cancel Subscription.”